Onward Search is partnering with a fashion accessory company to identify a Copywriter focused on global branding to join their team!
This person will be responsible for all copywriting needs across the company, including writing and editing copy for marketing campaigns, product, social, web, PR, retail, and email and developing a cohesive voice for the brand. The Copywriter, Global Brand reports to the Sr. Director, Global Brand with a dotted line into Sr. Manager, Content Marketing & Social Media and will work closely to conceptualize ideas and strategies for digital campaigns and content. The role requires a deep understanding of fashion and accessories and how to market to Millennials and Gen Z.
- Partners within Digital, Social, and Creative teams to create strong content plans that support community and wardrobe marketing strategies across all customer touch-points.
- Works in partnership with Sr. Manager, Content Marketing & Social Media to take product concepts and expand into clear and coherent customer-facing story sets.
- Leverages the content produced by creative to support product launches by building compelling story sets; quickly adapts/implements learnings from customer response to Quay’s campaigns/initiatives along with changes in culture zeitgeist.
- Leverages customer insights, social listening, fashion/beauty/culture trends to develop an understanding of what is most relevant to our audience; shares it generously with internal teams.
- Writes accurate, compelling, and concise copy with attention to grammar and brand guidelines.
- Generates creative, engaging, and witty copy and concept approach by developing multiple solutions for a single assignment.
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience.
- A broad liberal arts education, or equivalent work experience.
- B.S. or B.A. in Journalism, English or Creative Writing preferred.
- Persuasive creative writing and grammar skills and experience developing copy for successful marketing campaigns.
- Ability to organize data and actionable insights in easy-to-understand executive summaries
- A deep understanding of eCommerce and user experience within the digital space.
- Capability to meet tight deadlines while multi-tasking and managing a high volume of projects.
- Proficiency with Mac platforms and Microsoft Office programs. Experience with Keynote is helpful but not required.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.