Onward Search is on the hunt for a Copywriter to help the team of a growing ecommerce company. You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for writing all-encompassing campaigns that tell the brand story. Projects will include emails, landing pages, blogs, social media, Facebook/Instagram ad copy, banner ads, product descriptions, and insert cards.
- 2-3 years of experience in copywriting, heavy in digital
- Ability to write campaigns that tell a cohesive story across all channels and build trust among audiences
- Experience in the fashion industry is required, ecommerce is a plus
- Must have impeccable grammar and understand email best practices (i.e. subject lines, analytics, etc.)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.