Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Copywriter for a 3-month extendable contract role working out of our clients San Francisco, CA office. Our client is at the forefront of leveraging the latest technology to redefine the landscape of how consumers utilize their products daily. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Our client is looking for an experienced Copywriter who will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the design, product, and marketing teams and developing original digital, social and traditional advertising campaigns.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with design, marketing and product teams to create and execute a marketing copy that resonates with our diverse audiences.
- Execute and maintain the brand voice guidelines across all brand touchpoints.
- Collaborate with design to ensure the big ideas behind the brand are clear in both visuals and copy
- Collaborate with the marketing team across a variety of channels: email and subject line testing, Facebook ads, display ads, social campaigns, branded events, milestones, and contests, print collateral, and targeted content.
- Identify gaps in our existing messaging and define ways to strengthen our brand and voice.
- A minimum of 3 years in brand copywriting, preferably in a copywriter role at an ad agency or an in-house creative department
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with English/Journalism focus
- Ability to adjust brand voice and tone based on the audience.
- Experience writing display, social, email and other digital performance marketing channels
- Comfortable creating and iterating on the copy that will be used in A/B product testing or performance-based marketing tests.
- Experience creating content for social campaigns across all major social platforms.
- Great storytelling ability, an eye for detail, and perfect grammar.
- Experience working with agile teams, including quick adaptation and iteration
- Experience collaborating with external creative agencies and freelancers.
- Expert multi-tasking and time management
- Sense of urgency – you want to go, move, make things happen, and shake things up
- Ability to understand technical content and quickly learn new material
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.