Onward Search is looking for a Copywriter to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team for contract to hire.
Responsible for devising, writing and pitching advertising copy from conception to completion for use in digital, print and broadcast media.
- Concept and write collateral such as ads, flyers, direct mail and other forms of print, broadcast scripts, and digital media, including short and long-form web copy, banners, email, and other materials
- Partner with department graphic designers to devise and present multiple creative conceptual options to deliver on client areas strategic and business needs
- Ensure timely release of new creative campaigns and deliverables
- Provide copy direction and support to other internal client teams (Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Review final material and suggest improvements as needed
- Partner with any external agencies to drive asset development and final approval.
- Bachelor's in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years writing experience in advertising, journalism or related field
- Familiarity with print & online media.
- Knowledge of web writing, SEO best practices and editorial experience preferred.
- Software experience in Mac applications, including Word and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of visual design programs considered a plus
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills. Knowledge of English grammar and punctuation
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.