Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to add a talented Copywriter to their team.
This person will be responsible for writing both B2B and B2C copy for marketing channels including direct response, email, advertising, collateral, web, events and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will have digital copywriting & financial/professional services experience, and be comfortable presenting copy & concepts to clients and delivering ideas that are current, strategic and always on-brand.
Responsibilities, Skills, and Experience:
- Take strategic and tactical input from marketing channel stakeholders; understand the goals, strategy, audience, offers, terms and conditions, product/service details and specifications of a given project.
- Gather any necessary research and other information (e.g., statistics, interviews, pricing information, technical product specifications, competitive information, etc.) needed to complete a project.
- Develop copy to suit project requirements.
- Be part of the team to present concepts and other creative work to clients.
- Edit, proofread and provide feedback on project deliverables.
- Work closely with creative, digital and production staff to ensure copy accuracy, fit and appropriateness for specific marketing channels and format.
- Help maintain the Style Guide and Brand Book for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience writing for content marketing, direct response, digital and lead generation purposes
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience in marketing and/or agency environment
- Experience with financial or highly regulated industries is preferred
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be an effective written and verbal
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB