Our client, a leading global creative advertising agency is looking for a Copywriter with a depth of heavy content Web and Email projects to join their team on a freelance project through January. This role begins on-site on November 18th.
What you'll be doing:
- Revise existing materials, ensuring consistent branding and messaging, to maximize impact across marketing initiatives and business development.
- Adhere to existing brand guidelines including tone and voice to maintain consistency.
- Support the firm's content strategy goals through innovative editorial approaches.
- Copy edit and proofread Email and Web content to ensure accuracy and clarity.
- Break down, understand, and translate complex financial topics into digestible bites to appeal to the target market or audience.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, free of grammatical errors.
- Proven track record of translating complex topics into easily-understood solutions using multiple voices and styles.
- Knowledge and experience with the nuances of multi-channel (print, web, email, social, video, audio) content.
- Excellent time management and self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple projects and switch gears based on project prioritization.
- Experience with language for web content and emails.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience with financial concepts and the finance industry a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- You will need your own computer for this role.
Does this sound like something in your wheelhouse, then do not hesitate to apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB