Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for a freelance Copywriter to work with one of our big clients. This opportunity had an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in Baltimore, MD. Our client is looking for a creative thinker with a strong command of the English language and solid experience in copywriting. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Generate all content (websites, tag lines for banner ads, e-mail, online promotions, ad campaigns, etc.).
- Create an advertiser's sales messages that will easily be received by customers.
- Compose advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast, or internet media.
- Consult with sales, media, and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service.
- Discuss the style and length of advertising copy.
- Edit or rewrite the existing copy as necessary and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches as well as other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's selling features should be promoted.
- Adept at creating concepts and reinventing concepts to continuously support client's brands.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Impeccable knowledge in developing concepts that are relevant to and that resonate with, the target audience.
- Ability to support ideas visually, with type, and design that works together seamlessly.
- Ability to write according to the clients' brand and voice.
- The capability of working on multiple projects from concept to finish and producing high quality of each.
- Deep understanding of the components of relevance.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.