Onward Search has an exciting opportunity with one of our biggest eCommerce clients. This opportunity is for a Copywriter that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. You will partner with the team creative director, marketing managers, and designers. If you are a strong team player and have an impeccable Copywriting experience, apply today!
- Create copy for seasonal campaigns, device launches, wayfinding and marketing signage, digital marketing, and traffic-driving initiatives
- Manage the merch and review card program
- Approve/select customer reviews, write copy from content available on product detail pages, make basic design decisions such as color and logo use
- Ensuring all work is on-time and accurate
- Develop style guides and copy tenets for Books and 4-star
- Previous experience with the brand
- Experience writing for a physical retailer
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong bias for action, ownership, and ability to problem solve and prioritize
- A portfolio demonstrating excellence in writing for creative marketing
- Experience working from concept through final production
- A high level of English language skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary)
- Ability to audit own work as well as others’ written work
- Research skills
- Ability to comply with multiple style guides and brand guidelines
- Customer-centric approach and ability to understand user experience in various online and offline contexts
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.