Our client, a home tech company, is looking for a Copywriter to join their team for a freelance assignment.
This is a hands-on role responsible for both conceptual and executional work. The right candidate will be an enthusiastic problem solver, who has a passion for creating original work through collaboration with a creative team of designers, producers, strategists, and media/channel experts. Must possess a proven ability to influence those around them with a clear vision for copywriting and dedication to excellence. Has demonstrated success in translating business goals into compelling content and inspiring language. It starts with the customer in mind and understands the powerful role messaging can play in successful brand awareness and engaging experience.
- Concept and execute compelling and innovative narratives and messaging across Brand web properties, digital & social media, video, mobile, and audio, print, packaging, retail and other platforms that connect the Brand to customers
- Affirm the voice of Ring’s brand through a variety of marketing channels and platforms
- Translate marketing strategies into creative execution, partnering with Product Marketing and Strategy to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives
- Distill complex creative concepts to understandable solutions and rationalize strategic thinking and rationale to stakeholders
- Follow market trends and apply an understanding of leading consumer engagement experiences to make decisions that will maximize the impact and effectiveness of content
- Ownership at the project level and responsible for end-to-end delivery of the creative process -- actively participate in creative briefings, develop & execute creative concepts (both independently and with the team), determine solutions/alternatives when necessary, and present work to stakeholders
- Contribute to brand identity work, including maintaining continuity by updating brand style guides
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to develop initial concepts
- Understand and respond to customer data, steering the strategy of future creative directions
- 5+ years of copywriting experience as part of an in-house creative department or at an advertising agency
- A portfolio of your work demonstrating finished projects
- Deep digital marketing experience; traditional advertising experience a plus
- Web-based portfolio exhibiting digital, social, print, and packaging work.
- High level of enthusiasm for contributing to work across the funnel -- from high-touch campaigns to performance marketing, and everything in between
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, media, production, etc)
- Ability to work with our cross-team and manage feedback from the business partners and stakeholders
- Unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business priorities.
- Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Desire to mentor both inside and outside the department
- Experience leveraging KPIs, data, metrics and applying learnings in real-time
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB