Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known client. This opportunity is for a Copywriter that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Chicago, IL. In this role, you will support the consumer financial services platform and be responsible for ensuring our customers and prospects have the information they need to make smart decisions about their money. If you have experience writing a variety of communication types including customer service letters and emails, marketing emails, online display advertising, paid search ads, website copy, FAQs, and call center talking points, apply today!
- Quickly become an expert in the brand’s business, products, and customer-centric brand
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Operations, Design, Legal and Compliance) to create copy according to creative brief specs and schedule
- Produce copy according to brand guidelines and in the Marcus' voice
- Work with designers to develop concepts and execute first-class creative materials
- Write copy that meets regulatory and compliance requirements
- Solicit and receive feedback and approvals from stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines, from quick-turns to longer, in-depth projects
- Must have at least 3 years of professional experience in advertising/marketing copywriting, with a focus on consumer direct response and digital platforms
- Demonstrated customer focus in copywriting projects
- Ability to translate and simplify complex concepts into everyday consumer language
- Experience with financial products is a plus
- Proactive team player
- Ability to synthesize multiple inputs and feedback from various stakeholders
- Natural curiosity and instinct to ask questions, learn and challenge
- Organization and project management skills
- A high degree of personal accountability for results
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB