Our client, an internet platform, is looking for a Copywriter with 4+ years of experience to join their team. This is a contract, 40 hrs/wk through the end of November 2020.
The ideal candidate should be interested in working on global strategy, narrative, and campaigns.
- Establishing voice for business expression brand
- Working to develop copy for sales team and their communication outlets
- Working with marketing teams on copy for internal and external materials and channels (i.e. newsletters, internal sites, etc.)
- Doing research and then creative stories from the data
- Managing relationships with external creative agency partners
- Copy experience at ad agency, brand, or creative agency
- Strong writing ability to tell data-driven stories
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bonus points – experience with global teams
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB