Our client, a big player in the financial industry is looking for a copywriter to join their team. This position will write a variety of communication types including online display advertising, paid search ads, social and digital content, video scripts, customer service letters and emails, marketing emails, website copy, FAQs, call center talking points, and more. As part of an internal creative team and collaborating with stakeholders in other departments, you will craft messaging that is customer-centric, accurate, and drives a response from the reader.
- Produce copy according to brand guidelines for traditional and new media formats
- Work with designers to develop concepts and execute first-class creative materials
- Write copy that meets regulatory and compliance requirements
- Solicit and receive feedback and approvals from stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines, from quick-turns to longer, in-depth projects
- Work with product managers and designers to identify testing opportunities, funnel optimization projects, and other product enhancements
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in advertising/marketing copywriting, with a focus on consumer direct response and digital platforms
- Experience writing in a heavily regulated industry
- Ability to translate and simplify complex concepts into everyday consumer language
- Proactive team player, able to synthesize multiple inputs and feedback from various stakeholders
- Comfortable in a startup, fast-paced environment that involves working on multiple writing assignments at a time
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB