Work closely with Creative/Design/Art Directors and Copy Writers to compose engaging online experiences, digital advertising, social content and internal promotional/sales material. Articulate and defend creative decisions, take feedback and push beyond expectations. Research, demonstrate, and report on new tools, trends, and techniques that can help expand the capability, creativity, and expertise of you and the Social Studio team. Explore opportunities and ideas to bring digital into the physical world. Create and uphold the highest standards of quality, efficiency, and organization with regard to creative execution, production, and file/asset management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create high-quality short-form branded content, including displays, ads, data visualizations, and social media
- Write clear, creative, and engaging content that reflects the company’s voice and project specifications
- Ensure accuracy, attention to detail, and adapt style of copy to various audiences, purposes, or media
- Exceed writing objectives by producing produce original, clear, and credible content and be responsible for the final development of creative assets
- Ensure messaging brand guidelines and directives are incorporated and maintain a consistent voice through audience focused writing
- Edit and proofread material as demand and scheduling requires
- Brainstorm and write persuasive campaign-platform concepts and messaging
- Work with marketing leads to develop web content that best showcases our products, solutions, and technologies
- Consolidate and incorporate feedback from internal stakeholders
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 5-7+ years of relevant copywriting or editorial writing experience, preferably at a B2B or B2C SaaS or Marketplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with thorough knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people, and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB