As a content designer, you believe writing is designing. You see language as a design material and you get others to think the same. You’re energized by solving complex design problems with deceptively simple words. You advocate for our users relentlessly, wield the power of information hierarchy and clear language, and use data and insights to inform every decision.
Your job would be to translate complex ideas into everyday language for the Payment domain--and to do so with extreme attention to detail. From the moment of transaction, where money is exchanged for goods, to the moment their purchase arrives at their doorstep, this is one of the most critical parts of our buyer’s journey. Hundreds of millions of dollars flow through our checkout experience every day.
You’ll work alongside research and design teams to determine the best way to structure and produce content to meet the user's needs while achieving business goals. You’ll bring consistency to and elevate the experience by crafting value propositions, strategic messaging frameworks, user journeys, and customer-facing UI copy. You’ll also create language strategies that work for international markets and work with the localization team to ensure the experience translates across cultures in the best way possible.
You’re responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and have experience navigating it, but you’re also not afraid to ask questions and embrace a growth mindset.
- 4+ years experience in content-focused roles with 2+ of those years on product-focused content
- A portfolio of work demonstrating human-centered design thinking and solutions
- Experience with product content strategy for web and mobile, including designing for accessibility and inclusivity, usability, and A/B testing
- Collaborates well with others and understands how to influence without authority
- Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills
- Effective collaboration in cross-functional design and product teams
- Management of multiple projects in a fast-paced and an ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, journalism, communications, marketing, human-centered interaction, or related field.
- Can identify potential problems with a strategy vs. providing prescriptive advice
- Agile or Lean UX environment experience
- Working knowledge of Figma, Ditto, and Acrolinx
- B2B or B2C e-commerce, financial services, payments, or retail industry experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB