Onward Search is partnering with a leading extended warranty service provider in San Francisco to identify a Copywriter/Content Manager to join their marketing team! This person will work hand-in-hand with the Global Creative Director on concepting and defining strategy and executing copy for a hugely diverse range of mediums!
You’ll be joining our world-class internal creative team inside a company that’s soaring and revolutionizing a $30b industry with innovation and attention to detail. You’ll have an opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a profitable, high-growth company. And add some great work to your portfolio.
Interested? Let’s chat!
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Be an idea factory
- Write like nobody’s business in all media (don’t have to have experience in all media, just a desire to learn)
- Continue to refine and define the brand voice
- Quickly research and adopt the voices of other well-known retail brands
- Participate and lead brainstorming sessions
- Stand up for innovative work
- Multitask effortlessly, juggling many projects at a time with multiple designers
- Manage content across different retail partners
- Think of new and innovative ways to engage our customers
- Proofread and edit like a champion
- Be part of a small, fast-paced team who loves what they do
Skills & Experience:
- A portfolio that shows exceptional conceptual and writing talent (doesn’t have to be traditional copywriting—we’re looking for a great writer-writer)
- Collaborates well in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary environment?
- 3+ years in-house or agency experience, retail is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.