Our client, a consumer product company is seeking a full time Creative Copywriter.
You be responsible for creating, executing, and editing accurate, compelling, and succinct native advertisements. This role needs a versatile, detail-oriented and goal-driven individual who has a deep understanding of eCommerce and user experience within the digital space, is a meticulous writer, and has an eye for design, pairing captivating images with copy for native advertising.
- Apply intelligence, wit and heart to make complex services and value propositions understandable, relatable and deeply relevant
- Writes digital content including landing pages, scripting short ad videos, social media and brand communication in customer support
- Writes original content by conducting necessary research and ensuring content adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and compliance guidelines.
- Develop headlines, copy, and CTAs for our rapidly growing brand, coordinating across social, digital and print
- Collaborate with the team on generating creative ideas from a brief in order to meet company objectives
- Establish writing style and ensure unified tone and brand voice
- Participate in initial planning of digital assets with Graphic Design Manager, review requests, and discuss messaging guidelines
- Pitch concepts internally to the team, bring new and fresh ideas to the table
- Translate marketing strategy into persuasive ads, campaigns, and storytelling
- Work closely with graphic designers, photographers, video editors, developers and content coordinators to execute brand vision
Skills and Experience:
- 3-7 years’ experience as an Ad Copywriter
- Experience with consumer products
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, paid and organic social
- Experience with A/B testing, audience segmentation and SEO is preferred
- Well versed in social media content with a passion for staying at the front of social media trends and cultural references
- Strong communication skills: listen, take feedback and improve by example
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces and work with different groups of individuals
- Strong capability of time management and prioritization
Additional Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Startup and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
- PR experience
- Research skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.