Our client is looking for an experienced creative director to join their team and create a global digital campaign for their CPG client. In this high profile position you’ll drive the creative process from initial development to implementation in order to create dynamic concepts. This will involve working closely with writers, strategists, art directors, programmers and account service people.
- A natural leader with creative skills and the ability to make sense of complex information
- Comfortable presenting and selling creative concepts to large groups
- Ability to design or write concepts based on input from clients, account service and brand
- Experience building, mentoring and leading creative teams to create compelling creative concepts
- Ability to listen and be heard during casual department meetings or high profile creative presentations
- 5+ years of experience as a creative director or associate creative director
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in design, marketing or advertising)
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio showcasing your contribution to global campaign(s)
- Experience in advertising, marketing or branding is a must
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.