Our client downtown Boston is looking to bring on a detail oriented, Creative Operations Analyst in a contract to hire opportunity! Prior experience working as a Creative Project Manager in an agency environment (in-house or traditional) is preferred!
- Assist to identify and implement operational improvements
- Monitor cross-functional workflows
- Manage reporting to assist with resource planning and portfolio management
- Perform quality assurance analysis and present findings
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years experience as a Project Manager in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in project management tools, Workfront preferred
- Strong partnership skills
- Strong communication, cross-functional relationship building, and negotiation skills also required
Does this sound like an opportunity you would like to explore? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.