Our client, a leading eCommerce marketplace, is looking for an enthusiastic and solutions-oriented REMOTE contract Creative Operations, Project Manager.
The Creative Operations Project Manager will be responsible for supervising a variety of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives from beginning to end using exceptional organization, prioritization, and communication skills.
The Creative Operations Project Manager also will collaborate cross-functionally and externally with a variety of stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met with a high level of transparency.
- Play a key role in the day-to-day project management, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to build and execute effective content plans, support operational process improvements and reporting.
- Independently manage multiple concurrent creative projects and thrive as the team’s go-to resource.
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining an understanding of the needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous.
- Support production to ensure timely delivery of assets within budget.
- Routinely communicate project statuses and clearly manage expectations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement on existing processes, utilize tool solutions for better efficiency, and support the evolution and goals of the department.
- Of course, this is just a sample of the kinds of work this role will require! You should assume that your role will encompass other tasks, too, and that your job duties and responsibilities may change from time to time at Etsy's discretion, or otherwise applicable with local law.
- 3+ years of experience in Creative Operations, Project Management, Production.
- Strategic mindset, not just organization skills.
- Understand the different cross-functional tasks of many different creative teams (copy, design, digital, video, etc.) and bring them together as a collaborative unit.
- Expert at juggling the different things that come your way daily and managing the many different assets and systems involved in creative content production.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills and use data to inform decisions.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of video or photoshoot details and production timelines.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Project Management tools like Wrike.
- Skilled communicator and collaborator.
- Ability to collaborate, empathize, encourage, and persuade a broad set of cross-functional partners on a project level.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB