Our client is a cloud-based e-signature, is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator with 3+ years of experience.
This is a contract onsite, 40 hrs/wk until the end of the year in San Francisco, CA.
This person will be working within the Brand Creative group and will play a key role in delivering a variety of creative projects across Global Integrated Marketing.
- Work with multiple teams to develop and execute strategic programs supporting DocuSign business objectives
- Serve as a primary day-to-day contact for Creative team members and clients
- Partner with Traffic Manager to resource projects.
- Oversee projects to ensure deadlines are met through clear task lists, issue tracking, and follow-through
- Manage the approval process under the Creative Director, making sure that all required stakeholders have reviewed and approved projects.
- Experience working on creative projects specifically; preferably in an advertising or digital agency
- Familiarity with files types and deliverables for creative projects.
- Exceptional organizational & communication skills and attention to detail
- Must have experience managing projects across a variety of social/digital programs and initiatives with both internal and external dependencies
- Experience developing/managing creative projects and serving as the point person between the client and internal creative team
- Able to create and execute project work plans and revise as needed to meet changing needs and requirements
- Able to work with colleagues with a variety of communication styles and adopt a flexible approach to schedule changes and priority shifts
- Understands how to mitigate risk to project timelines and deliverables and is comfortable with push back on clients when there are pivots in projects
- Effectively anticipate and address scope creep, addendums and change orders
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Able to facilitate and manage team and client meetings
- Brings a high level of organizational, tactical and communication skills to all interactions
- Contributes to process improvements across Marketing and Creative Operations.
Does this sound like you, apply now to get more info!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.