Onward Search is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team for a freelance to possible full time opportunity (ONSITE).
- This is a W2 contract opportunity that is slated to last 6 months and has the possibility to extend or go perm.
- This is a full-time (40 hours a week), on-site opportunity. Remote candidates will not be considered.
- Benefits are available through Onward Search throughout the life of the engagement.
This person proactively manages all daily production deadlines under the supervision of the Traffic Manager. Also, ensures that creative assets are being built, approved and delivered to the appropriate publication and/or external vendors as scheduled.
- Responsible for the day to day job tracking to appropriate creative resources
- Assist in reviewing project requests and determine what resources are needed and coordinate work assignments to creative team
- Proactively provide project teams and account executives with status updates on key deliverables and any issues
- Capable of taking small assignments that require copy and/or content creation
- Partner with Creative Managers, Traffic Manager, Production Managers in order to adhere to specified budgets for projects
- 2+ years experience in traditional agency and/or in house traffic/project coordinator experience, as well as experience with print/media/digital
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Experience working in creative field is IDEAL.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills; Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a PLUS
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB