Our Client, a leading digital and social agency, is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator to join their team. This job is currently remote and starts ASAP. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
What you'll be doing:
- Utilizing project management tools and documentation daily (hot sheets, Trello, Monday, status docs, and trackers).
- Communicating, documenting, and updating visible to teams.
- Schedule team meetings and include clear agendas and goals.
- Capture meeting notes and consolidates feedback.
- Learning how to identify potential problems while proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance.
- Facilitate communication between multiple departments (Account, Creative, Strategy, Media, Production, and others as needed).
- Learning how to oversee project planning with projects that will grow in size.
- Observing occasional pitches for new business.
- Growing in the capability of individually and collaboratively making quick decisions.
- 1+ years of professional experience, primarily at an agency.
- Fashion/Lifestyle brands experience is highly preferred.
- Familiar with Asana or similar Task Management Platform.
- Familiarity with Google Suite.
- Obsessed with getting things done the right way with the right people and on time.
- Creative, solutions-oriented, organized, and collaborative.
- Excited to join a close-knit hardworking team.
- Ready to jump in and help a coworker at a moment's notice.
- From a creative or marketing coordinator background. and looking to apply. that experience to grow in the field.
- Collaborative and not afraid to ask questions or take direct feedback.
- Some knowledge of Monday, Trello, and Slack.
- Some knowledge of creativity, development, production, and marketing.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB