Onward Search is looking for a Creative Project Management Associate to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team for a freelance to possible full-time opportunity (ONSITE).
This person will be responsible for directing the workflow and coordinating the creative development of projects and campaigns, including the creation of print collateral, digital content, web, product branding, video, and events.
- Work directly with Marketing, Sales, Product Development and Operational account teams to understand project request, gather requirements, clarify strategic objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources (both internal and external freelancers) and develop a clear and actionable project plan
- Manage creative team members’ daily workload and priorities
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day projects and address any roadblocks encountered in stressful and time-sensitive situations. Facilitate meetings between teams, and ensure the creative team receives clear direction throughout the project
- Day-to-day point-of-contact for all project-related tasks, proactively setting and managing account teams’ expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project until final delivery
- Evaluate and update internal Project Management tool to reflect shifting workload and initiatives
- Keep Creative Operation Manager informed of day-to-day priorities and any issues
- Build strong working relationships with the creative team and account team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced traditional agency or in-house environment managing multiple creative projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and critical thinking to deliver major projects on time and budget
- Experience with print/media/digital required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Creative Suite a plus
- Able to provide recommendations for streamlining processes and systems based on previous experience
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB