Onward Search is currently looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our clients Brand team. As the Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day project management of the in-house creative team, overseeing the output of work across social, digital, and experiential channels. The Creative Project Manager is responsible for guiding the process between internal requesters and our in-house creative team from project kickoff to completion. As the first touchpoint for project intake, you’ll clarify all requirements, request team assignments, and schedule and manage the departmental workflow to ensure final projects are delivered successfully and on time. We are currently seeking this individual for a 6-month contract with the potential to extend working out of San Francisco, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- Manage the production schedules of marketing assets across channels and ensure that the proper processes are adhered to and deliverable timelines are met.
- Manage project intake – review creative briefs to ensure they are complete, assign resources, build timelines for different asset deliverables.
- Prioritize project schedules and balance workload across the team. Identify and communicate risk in projects/programs early so that mitigation steps can be taken.
- Identify and recommend any process efficiencies to get to market sooner and more smoothly.
- Schedule all internal and stakeholder creative review and feedback meetings, from initial project briefing through final approval. Take meeting notes and follow up with next steps.
- Relationship building: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with the creative team and marketing partners.
- 4+ years in house or agency project management experience
- Must be able to juggle multiple competing priorities and timelines
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexibility: adapts to rapid and ongoing change
- Always thinking ahead, seeing around corners, and one step ahead of projects
- Demonstrated understanding of the creative process
- Works skillfully with people across a wide variety of roles
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
- Strong time-management and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be forward-thinking
- Familiarity with project management systems. Previous experience with Workfront a plus
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.