Onward Search has an awesome opportunity for a stellar temp Project Manager with our client, an award-winning, global creative studio. As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing the successful development and delivery of a wide range of projects and programs of work. You will translate briefs, plan, measure and manage diligently to time and to budget, but also to the quality that we are known for. You will facilitate the multi-discipline team to deliver the creative excellence that we hold at the core of who we are as a company.
This is an on-site, contract to hire opportunity located in SF that kicks-off ASAP!
- Deliver global and local projects and programs of work
- Work in close collaboration with our Creative and Consultants Leads to manage and grow client relationships, providing structure, support, experience and insight into the working relationship
- Confidently and proactively manage client relationships (up to 3-4 clients)
- Intuitive project management skills
- Confidence and ease with writing scopes of work, creating and maintaining project plans and budgets
- Contribute to the productivity and motivation of the studio
- Able to communicate clearly with all partners and team members
- Can work well within tight deadlines
- Encourage the best practice of studio tools
- Support junior team members
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in account management, project management, production, etc.
- Positive, energetic, and curious with a can-do attitude!
- Dedicated to creative excellence no matter what hoops need to be jumped through
- Incredibly organized and with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share cutting edge ideas and processes with team members
- Must have current and sound knowledge of branding and design processes
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.