Onward Search has a fantastic opportunity with a well-known Fortune 500 beauty client. Our client is seeking a freelance Creative Project Manager who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City, NY. You will be responsible for managing in-house production for all content as well as organizing the day-to-day activities of the Creative Department’s asset creation. If this sounds interesting, keep reading and apply today!
- Intake, vet and evaluate new project requests from cross-functional teams.
- Asses team bandwidth as it relates to the level of priority.
- Partner with team leads to align on best deliverables and execution.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director for internal approval and that deliverables are consistent with the brand's voice and style guide.
- Coordinate image delivery between external parties and the creative team.
- Ensure all project requests have solid and enough information for cross-teams to execute upon.
- Follow up with project owners on any outstanding information from the brief.
- Ensure creative assets are following the project owner's directives.
- Proactively identify and flag potential problems (timing on project deliverables).
- Work with key stakeholders to resolve problems.
- Verify all requested revisions have been captured in the final handoff
- Create seamless work processes between digital design, physical design, and photography.
- Be the point of contact for all creative needs.
- Manage the workflow of the creative team from initiation to execution.
- Ensure milestones are being met daily.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans.
- Manage timeline (content creation, digital assets).
- Aid in improving current workflow processes and create new protocols if needed.
- Own all production details for photography shoots, video shoots, campaigns, and in-house production.
- Suggest and book talent.
- Responsible for all projects to deliver on schedule to mitigate the induced cost.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Project Management / Operations in fashion, beauty or at a creative agency working on Marketing Campaigns and/or E-commerce.
- Strong knowledge of the digital design creation and technical development processes.
- Ability to create and maintain concurrent project plans, while managing various shared resources, with proven experience delivering projects that include multiple countries and languages.
- Understanding of content creation schedule/awareness of timelines.
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, analytical thinker.
- Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing needs/deadlines.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality work under pressure and within strict deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB