Our client, a beauty company, is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team for a contract role.
Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage workflow from project intake to creative discovery and strategy phases, through design, build, and implementation, juggling multiple projects and streams at once
- Field and communicate all edits, changes, or comments from all stakeholders
- Develop scopes of work, staff plans, and timelines
- Manage and update timelines using project management software
- Coordinate studio timelines with project managers that oversee projects across the organization.
- Sending daily updates on phases on all projects
- Lead all internal team retrospectives and document action items
- Organize and maintain all creative working files and project deliverables
- Ensure clarity on all creative briefs and lead creative kickoffs, working sessions, and team reviews
- Oversee the execution and delivery of various post-production, including digital, editorial, advertising, social media, and brand campaigns
- Manage creative workflow, tracking hours burned against project budgets and deadlines
- Quality-check all final deliverables, ensuring proper file formatting, specifications, digital specs, and resolution
Creative Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, as well as 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excel at collaborating and communicating with various departments and team members
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple high priority projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Professional experience in creative and digital production for brand communication in a fast-paced digital agency, social media, or creative department
- Motivated, self-starter with new ideas and processes to contribute to a growing team
- Project Management and digital project management tools (Trello, JIRA, Smartsheet, TeamGantt, Confluence, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Bridge, Illustrator, Lightroom, Capture One)
- Proficient knowledge of Mac and PC software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Docs
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB