Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
What were looking for:
- Be the communications hub between all agency team members and agency partners that touch an assigned project
- Ensure that proper forecasting is being done for all projects on assigned business
- Manage and be accountable for each step of the creative development process through to production and delivery
- Proactively guide projects through internal systems
- Manage schedules
- Work with Resourcing Manager to coordinate and plan creative resources
- Engage in contingency planning and recommend solutions
- Alert team if project strays out of the original set parameters
- Negotiate/communicate with creative, account management, strategy and production team members every step of the way
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary
- Ensure that agreed-upon agency workflow is followed
- Manage and drive weekly status meetings
- Create and manage all timing plans
- Work closely with Creative Directors to determine specifics for creative development on each project and facilitate movement from one step to the next
- Set up and run all necessary key touch-point meetings in the process
- Manage and enforce a rigorous approval process
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB