Our client is looking for an experienced project manager to join their growing team.
While ensuring the smooth execution of client engagements and internal projects, you’ll work with teams across the department and around the company. This will involve managing timelines and scope, assessing and mediating risk, and breaking down and defining project objectives.
- Organization and time-management skills
- Business and research aptitude
- An understanding of the creative process, and how to most effectively manage it
- Experience managing the production of campaigns in a variety of media
- 4+ years of experience in project management at an ad agency or digital design shop
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or technical-related major)
- Up-to-date resume
- Working understanding of all facets of web design
Sound like you? To learn more about this opportunity, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB