Our client, a major entertainment studio, is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join the team.
You will report to the Director, Creative Marketing Partnerships.
- Management, coordination, and completion of projects overseeing all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Work with internal Partnerships Creative team to plan and organize project timelines, scope of work, ad hoc requests, and more.
- Serve as the liaison between the Partnerships Creative team and internal teams to establish expectations as well as monitor project timelines, workloads, and project objectives to ensure that they all stay on track
- Be the filter for all requests coming into the Partnerships Creative Team and make each requestor feel respected and in good hands
- Identify and monitor recurring needs for creative presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Influence success through thoughtful and strategic planning and manage multiple urgent requests simultaneously
- Gain alignment from key Partnerships stakeholders at the VP level on creative concepts
- Scheduling support as needed
- Support asset management systems to ensure team members have access to required creative assets
- Manage requests for script reads for Partnerships Creative team as needed
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Possess experiences in combining technical skills, project/program management skills
- Strong business acumen to support users and leaders of varying levels of domains, skills, and knowledge, to drive the delivery of technology projects to successful completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently as a self-starter
- Utilize good time management skills
- Be able to quickly lead a diverse team of talented individuals to deliver programs and projects of all sizes.
Apply now to learn more!!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB