Our client, a well-known prestigious beauty company, is looking for a Creative Services Manager responsible for the efficient flow of all projects from conception through final execution. This role will be the main liaison for all Marketing department teams and Design team members to ensure on-time final delivery of all assets upon approval. This position will be the primary contact for all requests in the Creative Services department.
Essential Job Duties
- Ensure on-time delivery of seasonal global campaign assets to all partners.
- Maintain ongoing status documents.
- Proactively communicate status with internal team members, external partners, and vendors.
- Maintain current season and archive season assets on the server for distribution to partners.
- Track projects through the creative studio process; ensure copy and visual asset delivery meet project deadlines and that all necessary approvals are obtained.
- Traffic all campaign collateral to project owners; responsible for capturing changes and communicating feedback to and from Copy and Creative departments.
- Manage fulfillment of all global bulletin releases including uploading to DAM/shared servers.
- Organize traffic meetings as needed.
- Maintain close working relationships with creative agencies and Operations on multiple simultaneous campaigns.
- Manage all global visuals in post-production through retouching and release.
- Other tasks may apply
- 5 + years of experience in Traffic or Project Management.
- 3+ years in Beauty
- Knowledge of Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong understanding of digital, print, and video files and their contents.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB