Our client a top employer within the luxury hospitality industry is looking for a Creative Traffic Specialist to join their team, fulltime. This role is on-site, in Miami, FL starting ASAP.
The Creative Traffic Specialist will be responsible for managing all in-house marketing production schedules from inception through completion. This person will work closely with management to guide resource management and workflow needs for the entire creative team, while managing project management systems, coordinate daily workflow and supports the planning and launch of all new promotions, product enhancements & launches, and more relating to the marketing team’s initiatives.
- Develop timelines and production schedules, organize creative workflow and timelines for all marketing projects (direct mail, brochures, digital/web) in collaboration with the creative services team.
- Collaborate with Creative/Production teams to ensure project timelines are followed, vendor specifications are accurately provided, and deliverables are met
- Establish creative brief templates to ensure timely sharing of required information between Marketing and Graphics teams relevant to job requests.
- Manage web-based project management system – making continual optimizations with the vendor to improve workflow and generate automated reporting regularly.
- Collect input from Marketing Department on how the system is working, leading the charge with the system by making improvements while managing contracts and negotiating annual contract terms to ensure agreement maximizes needs.
- Build and maintaining a content asset system/library for image and copy content.
- Take part in project management and timeline scheduling of video asset projects.
- Assist in pre-production planning and scheduling for video and photoshoots at the direction of VP Creative. Manage the post-production schedule and upload to Digital Asset Management system once approved.
- Assist in the planning/development of new marketing initiatives while streamlining content development and approval to increase speed to market.
- Identify resource gaps based on workflow and make recommendations to Director of Marketing Services and/or Manager of Creative Services on appropriate action plans including scheduling amendments or adding freelance staff on a temporary basis as needed.
- Maintain marketing and promotional calendars
- Develop and present regular analyses of department workflow, including key metrics and forecasting to support planning and resourcing for the department.
- Develop daily report of department priorities for creative team
- Maintain a final file document of Direct Mail covers by month to ensure no overlap based on final PDF’s sent to print.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years’ experience in Project Management, Traffic or Marketing; Advertising agency experience preferred in a Traffic/Project Management Role.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field of study or any equivalent combination of relevant background, skills and experience.
- Strong understanding of the studio/graphic arts process including basic knowledge of creative programs, copy and design functions, and file setup for production needs.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing project planning and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced skills with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, project, time and budget management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously, within established deadlines and budget.
- Verbal/written communication skills to provide clear and succinct information and to internal and external partners.
- Must work well under pressure and maintain professionalism in a fast-paced department with proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously in an environment with changing business demands.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.