Onward Search has an immediate need for a UX Design professional with experience and knowledge in designing for emails and CRM. The ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to design simple, engaging and meaningful interfaces. He/she would understand design principles and trends and have a passion for learning and growing in the design field. Currently, our client seeking this candidate for a 3-month extendable project working out of San Francisco, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
Your day to day will consist of various design-related activities:
- Partner with researchers, strategists, product managers, engineers, designers, and other professionals from across the country (and the world) to define and build products that will create a positive user experience.
- Deliver wireframes, visual design, prototypes, and final specs as needed
- Present your work in weekly design reviews and make your voice heard
- Support product leads and articulate design decisions to product stakeholders and leadership
- Balance opinion and intuition with data and analysis
- Drive the creative direction and execution of design projects from project goal definition to dev deliverable at a fidelity required to meet project needs.
- Inspire and collaborate with Product teams to rapidly produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant product experiences.
- Contribute across all aspects of your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality to uncover and highlight new product opportunities.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.