Onward Search is hiring a Customer & Competitive Insights Manager on a 6-months contract basis with a global music streaming company
This position is fully remote but candidates must be able to work EST.
We are seeking a temporary contractor on the Monetization Product Marketing team. Our Monetization Product Marketing team partners with our product teams to build innovative new ad solutions by defining market requirements and developing go-to-market strategies that maximize product adoption and revenue growth.
In this unique role, you will help manage our customer intelligence initiatives, uncovering business challenges of the company’s advertising clients and in turn, helping to shape the ads business. You will primarily manage our customer community and feedback program. You will also help to support our competitive intelligence program by tracking and analyzing trends in the market, working on special research projects, and providing actionable recommendations to business and product teams.
This is a highly cross-functional role and offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing ads business. And because ads are an important part of this company, your work will impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts too.
- Manage our voice of the customer (VoC) community -- including research planning, survey development, data analysis, and community engagement
- Translate customer feedback into actionable insights and recommendations for internal teams.
- Provide product teams with the market and competitive insights to help inform decisions around new product developments
- Help upskill the company’s advertising business unit on the competitive landscape, relative positioning, and arm sales teams with objection handling
- BA or BS degree; MBA or quantitative graduate degree a plus
- You have 5+ years of experience working in advertising technology or digital media.
- Market researcher with survey management experience -- with the ability to manage a research calendar, write and program surveys, analyze results, and create findings reports
- You can distill complex concepts and industry jargon into straightforward language.
- Experience growing, managing, and nurturing research communities
- Track record of influencing senior stakeholders in both sales and product teams
- You have an aptitude for telling stories that are backed by thoughtful data analysis
- You have a passion for technology and how it can impact society
Apply now to learn more about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB