Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Customer Journey Lead that can work 2 days in LA and 3 days in their Long Beach office. This person will be accountable for leading the go-to-market strategies for their activities. With the goal of driving customer acquisition and retention, responsibilities include designing the end-to-end journey across channels and touch points (paid, earned and owned), evolving and iterating journey plans based on KPIs, and performing market research and in-market feedback and working closely with partners in creative, legal, marketing channel teams and agencies.
- Develops the ideal investor journey experience, including channel plan with knowledge of key investor segments and the KPIs that will be most critical to achieving business objectives. Works closely with product & service counterparts to achieve joint goals and inform a learning agenda for input into subsequent journeys.
- Drives the development of the go-to-market strategy and ensures journey plans are digital-first, on-strategy, on-time and on-budget and leverages tactics across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Using data & analytics creates investor segmentation and identifies target strategies using demographic, behavioral and emotional attributes.
- Provides expertise on digital marketing best practices, testing and optimization and drives results in planning and managing end-to-end investor campaigns.
- Evolves and iterates customer journey plans via an analytical approach – driving daily use of metrics and in-market feedback to identify types of data needed, design tests, and understand/synthesize a statistical analysis.
- Oversees the sprint planning process including ideation, prioritization, and alignment of work to be executed during the current and future sprints. Manages disciplined test/creative brief creation for prioritized tests and overall test design.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 7 years of experience in customer journey related roles. Financial Industry preferred
- Strong understanding of customer journey mapping methodologies and conducting user testing
- Exceptional knowledge of Analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe/Google Analytics, etc.) Familiarity with Adobe Marketing solutions (Experience, Target, Audience, Campaign, etc.)
- Experience with Agile Marketing practices, including using tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of foundational marketing topics (e.g. triggered emails, print marketing, digital marketing, etc.), channels (paid, earned and owned) and experience in advanced marketing tactics (e.g., real-time decision-making, personalization at scale, including relevant key drivers and KPIs/measurement).
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in leading/facilitating a variety of meetings
Does this sound like you, then do not hesitate to apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.