Onward Search is currently seeking a Customer Service professional for one of our top eCommerce clients. The ideal candidate has a successful history in working in a consumer oriented customer service environment, excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a high volume fast paced setting. We are currently seeking this individual for a 5 month extendable contract basis working onsite at our clients Salt Lake City, UT office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- Provides service to customers that may include fielding complaints, answering questions, and/or providing information about an organization or service.
- Customer engagement may be via face to face, telephone or mail (including electronic), or via other digital channels (e.g., webinars, etc.).
- May work as part of a team or as an individual.
- Position will require the use of a computer, Excel, Microsoft Word, and other Outlook and web applications.
- Requires a high attention to detail, strong customer facing skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- At least 5 years in Customer Service
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.