Customer Service Representative
Our Customer Service team is critical to the success of preserving the stem cells. They assist parents throughout the delivery process with any questions and also are responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of the stem cells to our laboratory facility. We are currently looking for enthusiastic people to join our growing team! This is a great opportunity for an individual to join an organization that provides growth opportunities for individuals looking to build a career in the biotech sector.
- Provide customers, both internally and externally, with a high level of service with regards to all inquiries, orders and shipments
- Handle all inbound CS calls, perform outbound calls, and correspondence as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to all customer contacts promptly, efficiently and accurately
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Assist clients and medical staff throughout the delivery life cycle of the service
- Must showcase ability to successfully resolve cross functional customer issues including order discrepancies, complaints, billing and shipping issues
- Assure quality, integrity and accuracy of client information (including review, processing, and database entry)
- Assist in rollout and support of best practice initiatives by means of training and coaching
- Partner with Customer Service Management to deliver formal new hire training as directed
- Assist in maintaining Service Level in Customer Service by participation in inbound call queue
- Partner with CS Management to implement necessary call center changes as result of customer feedback
- Ensure timely completion of non-phone tasks by agents such as board-check, filing, fax checking, and email claims
- Handle escalated customer issues as needed. All applicable follow-up must be conducted within a timely manner
- Promote an open communication model and positive work environment
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects with the Department
- Must be able to develop, write, and edit a Work Instruction and Standard Operating Procedure through the Change Control process
- Participate in a cross functional initiatives and projects
- Participate in Customer Service On-Call Program
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in customer service and/or contact center (consumer market)
- Proven understanding of fundamental call center metrics and performance management techniques
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and phone skills
- Must be highly reliable and motivated to excel
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments; experience working with teams
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written & orally)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with adherence to deadlines
- Superior planning, organizational, and time management skills to effectively allocate and manage resources
- Basic typing, computer skills and data entry experience preferred (proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Siebel database a plus)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB