Our client, a top consumer electronics company is looking for a CX Insights Manager to join their team.
Your role will be to ensure that the knowledge we have about our users, consumers and customers is available where helpful to the CX organization. You will also be responsible for bringing back to CI the insights we can garner from CX systems. Finally, you will be responsible for identifying key knowledge gaps essential to delivering a better experience to our end users and working to close those gaps.
- Bring forward CI knowledge about consumer journeys into the CX organization to support prioritization of initiatives
- Be a champion for consumer centricity within the CX organization - ensuring CX decisions are made with appropriate consumer centricity
- Work closely with the Head of CX Business Intelligence to identify knowledge gaps most useful to the CX organization
- Work closely with the CI team to mine their knowledge and take back answers to the CX organization.
- Drive our understanding of people’s needs deep in CX organization
- Identify where fresh research is needed, and create a plan to get answers
- Execute research to address knowledge gaps for questions coming from the CX organization; engage with current consumers and identify in-field insights
- Help train frontline CX staff in how to best support our users
- Ensure that the broader organization takes opportunities to leverage insight that the CX organization can offer e.g. call center customer lists and frequently occurring questions/issues
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 6+yrs. of demonstrated experience generating insights that have led to significant business impact
- A creative problem solver - We’re looking for an insights professional that enjoys thinking differently about how to gather and leverage data to improve what we are delivering to people
- Strong experience in and passionate about diverse research methods
- Compelling synthesis, storytelling and presentation skills. Someone people enjoy listening to and learning from.
- A global citizen and professional - proven experience in dealing with globally diverse stakeholders, and research across the world
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and able to work autonomously, but know when to check in and get help
- Experience in partnering with business stakeholders: multifunctional team members across the world
- High business ethics and compliance to legal requirements when dealing with consumer personal data
- Familiarity in dealing with Tableau
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB