Our client, a streaming entertainment network, is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Theatrical Marketing Analytics team.
You will report to the SVP Marketing Analytics & Insights and be responsible to:
- Contributing to data-driven insights that fuel campaign strategies and tactics.
- Assist with data gathering, data quality control, analysis and visualization projects to support the Marketing Analytics group, which contributes to decisions around audience targeting, messaging strategy and positioning.
- Data Wrangling and Quality Control: Assist Analytics and Data Science team with various data initiatives, including analyzing, cleaning and structuring new datasets, as well as troubleshooting issues with live data feeds via SQL queries and Excel analysis.
- Data Analysis & Insights Support: Contribute to strategic digital research initiatives, including social listening analysis, social media content trend analysis, and historical box office performance deep dives.
- Data Visualization and Tool Development: Create dashboards and tools to visualize key marketing data to empower Marketing team with strategic insights. Includes gathering feedback from teams to assess needs, then organizing data and developing visualizations using tools like Tableau, PowerBI and Excel.
- Ad-hoc Reporting and Data Entry: Assistance with ad hoc reporting projects, ranging from basic correlation exercises to inputting of data for analysis purposes.
- Excellent written communication skills, including translating disparate data into a cohesive business story.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), with strong understanding of Excel (formulas, pivot tables)
- Proficient with databases, including ability to query data for purposes of analysis and troubleshooting (basic to intermediate SQL skills a must)
- Intermediate abilities with visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI.
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts like correlations, regressions.
- Knowledge of digital/social media marketing landscape, including familiarity with insights platforms (FB Audience Insights), media speak (key performance metrics, platforms).
- Self-starter with high level of initiative, sense of ownership and urgency
- A strong foundation of data, digital and marketing familiarity and skills (including SQL, Excel) is necessary to contribute immediately to the team.
- Passion for movies, marketing and analytics
- Experience with top social listening platforms (Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Netbase)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB