Onward Search is looking for an amazing Data Analyst WITH ecommerce experience/background
This role will help ensure the success of online efforts. You will help measure the performance of online campaigns, illustrate clients’ return on investment, and provides insights into improving performance. You will utlize various measurement tools and provide timely in-depth reporting, analysis and optimizing solutions. You will contribute ideas and insights that will benefit our clients.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Data Analysis and Execution:
- Partners with the digital planning team to create an appropriate measurement strategy for each campaign.
- Creates and presents analysis templates.
- Utilizes proprietary tools and third party ad serving technologies to report and analyze clients’ post analysis data.
- Observes, evaluates trends of digital campaigns and provides recommendations for optimizing.
- Manages the daily responsibilities of data entry, creative trafficking and analyzing data for multiple accounts.
- Ensures that quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables meet client expectations.
- Manages vendors on a project basis to implement measurement solutions as well as single contributor on projects and tasks.
- Develops, tests, and evaluates new tools in one area of functional expertise.
- Aids in the creation of client media objectives and strategies.
- Writes POVs.
- May manage day-to-day client interaction.
- May manage expectations of clients and deliverables.
- Assist media and account teams in growing business opportunities within current clients.
- Keeps up with the latest trends in media.
- May be responsible for informing team/client of new opportunities or issues.
- Participates and leads, if appropriate, face to face client and vendor meetings.
- Builds positive relationships with internal and external teams and sets good example for assistant level.
- Participate in the hiring and recruitment process of future team employees.
- Assess problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner.
- Proactively resolve issues, know when to and to whom to escalate.
- Provide guidance to team members nurture/promote team environment.
- Assist in the training of junior team members.
- May be responsible for working with Supervisor to develop and oversee junior staff- manage time, assure projects are completed on time and adhered to (within) budget.
- May be responsible for constructing and delivering accurate, honest and timely performance management documents.
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them.
- Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications.
- Writes in a clear, compelling and concise manner.
- Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially.
- Assists in the development of presentations, overviews, and tactical POVs.
- Develop client reports that are clear, compelling and persuasive.
- Ensure key information is provided to team regarding client issues, internal agency issues, changes in account status, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ecomm experience is a Necessity.
- Digital media experience, ideally including Data analysis or Database Marketing experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities (Exposure to analytical course work, a plus).
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Experience with online research tools such.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A knowledge of working with large relational data sets.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB