Global eCommerce company in the Salt Lake City is seeking a Data Analyst to join an ongoing project with the potential to go perm.
This analyst will be responsible for continuing data integrity of all executive level reporting related to resource assignment, allocations, and forecasting capacity demand risks and issues. They will coordinate closely with management teams in ensuring their resources are booked and data is maintained accurately.
- The Data analyst responsible for managing resource capacity demand forecasting, identifying potential risks, exceptions and report creation.
- Experience in data analysis, data management, reporting is a must.
- Requires high level of skills and experience in Excel and Power BI. Data modeling, dashboard creation and report definitions. Experience in Clarity / CA PPM beneficial but not required. Experienced in project management and ability to self-define projects and actions that will continue to maintain data integrity within systems.
- Training and change management experience, ability to listen and work with senior leaders.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.