Onward Search is looking for DATA ENGINEER with 5+ years of experience for their client's Shift Performance team. This agency needs an analytical thinker who can use their analytical, statistical, and database skills to import, clean, harmonize, and leverage data to produce actionable insights.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage campaign data warehouses
- Optimize, clean, validate and harmonize campaign data
- Advance their data interchange efforts
- Identify, analyze and interpret patterns & trends in complex data sets
- Able to provide ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Update reporting and data visualization efforts
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent combination of training and experience required
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis or data engineering
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of relational database concepts
- Practical business experience Node.js, Python, ETL tools and techniques
- Versed in mainstream business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) and/or data visualization platforms (Datorama, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Working knowledge of statistics
- An analytical mind capable of creative problem-solving
- Articulate, detail-oriented communication skills
- Ability to stay current on new technology advancements and analytical trends
- A sense of humor and collaborative approach
- Agency or pharma experience major plus
- Experience with popular data warehouse platforms – RedShift, Snowflake, or equivalent a major plus
- Practical experience with machine learning algorithms and tools a major
- Experience managing and mentoring team members a major plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB