Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will work on the IT team and be responsible to:
- Partner with researchers, analysts, and advisers to ensure the time they spend transforming data to answer their questions are minimal.
- Transform raw data to datasets that end-users can easily query.
- Work with the data scientists and engineers on your team to ship data powered products to players.
- Lead and advocate for best practices and identify opportunities for the team to improve the sustainability of our portfolio.
- 4+ years of experience as a data engineer
- 4+ years of programming experience in SQL, Python or Java.
- 4+ years of experience developing data pipelines and data modeling.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with end data users and meeting their requirements.
- Proficiency in data structures and algorithms.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB