Senior Level Data Scientist Lead needed for an Enterprise client in the Glendale, Arizona area.
This initiative is a Proof of Concept for leveraging AI and other cutting edge, data-driven technologies to uncover innovative and unconventional opportunities to increase customer engagement and retention, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of interactions and programs and identify new opportunities (product, service, experiential) to test in market with the ability to scale.
- Leverage the broad data sets of between organizations and a variety of data science techniques to discover previously unrecognized events and conditions that create member friction in an effort to improve retention and member experience
- Execute upon this vision with a cross-functional team leveraging a test-and-learn approach, iteratively building out increased capabilities over time
- Implement and exercise an agile-based methodology, pursuing a “Minimum Viable Product” (MVP), delivering a minimum set of capabilities at a low cost to test/prove value, reducing risk and getting to market fast
- Our technical approach will draw from existing data sets using the latest cloud technologies in a way that leverages data and infrastructure we collectively have and minimizes dependencies on teams and workstreams within each enterprise
- Partner with IT to insure architecture and data sets meet project requirements
- Establish a working operating model for executing the complete data science lifecycle
- Partner with teams to identify meaningful synergies and relationships with products and services. Present strategies and findings that can be effectively implemented
- Identification of ongoing capital resource needs to build out and sustain a Data Science capability financial and human; skills, tools, etc.
- Experience architecting solutions and experience executing against it
- 10+ year’s experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB