Our client, an entertainment TV group, is seeking a Data Scientist to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Data Science and be responsible to:
- Performing innovative research on content delivery optimization
- Translating business problems into an actionable data science project
- Presenting analyses and models in a clear, easy to understand manner
- Developing, deploying, and supporting ML/AI models
- Building reports and real-time dashboards for our stakeholders
- Developing statistical experiments and analyzing the results
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data
- Participating in data validation efforts
- Data discovery and exploration tasks
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, data science, mathematics, economics, etc.)
- 3-5 years of work experience in data science, statistics, or predictive analytics
- Deep knowledge of statistical principles and the underlying data assumptions on which they rely
- 1+ year hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following: recommendation systems, deep learning, reinforcement learning, churn modeling, subscriber growth modeling, clustering/segmentation, etc.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience working with Python and other data science tools
- The ability to effectively communicate technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with databases and data retrieval, including SQL
- Hands-on experience with AWS or other similar cloud services
- A passion for data and technology
- Previous experience in entertainment
- Knowledge of the video streaming industry
- Demonstrated delivery of machine learning techniques in real-time applications
- Graduate degree with a background in statistics or machine learning
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB