Our client, a leading digital agency in the healthcare space, is looking to add a Data Strategist to their team. The agency is completely remote until the end of summer and then partially on-site after. This is a permanent position looking to start right away.
- Lead the documentation and implementation of a data and campaign strategy that spans multiple categories and touchpoints.
- Lead development, optimization, and activation of audience segments for all digital campaigns including advising on specific audience segmentation, audience segments, and data source performance analysis, etc.
- Work with teams to develop insights and measurements to analyze the business impact of the data and audience strategy and implement optimization recommendations.
- Leverage the data collected to provide support to campaign or content ideation, design, and implementation, and delivering actionable insight.
- Engage with client stakeholders to assess technology priorities for short and long-term roadmaps.
- Implement actionable tech-driven approaches that will advance client ability to connect with audiences in an addressable manner.
- Create and share internal and external facing tech through leadership pieces.
- BA/BS Degree (MBA or another relevant graduate degree a plus).
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital role, preferably within the healthcare or pharmaceutical space, at a top-tier advertising agency or healthcare company.
- 3+ years of experience marketing to healthcare professionals.
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, current and emerging digital trends, channels, platforms, and technologies.
- Understanding of how to build and activate integrated data strategy across digital, programmatic, CRM, databases, and brand websites.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation strategy and execution as well as the platforms (Experian, Marketo, etc.).
- Strong understanding of ad and marketing technology (ad servers, rich media, dynamic creative, streaming video, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of identity platforms such as LiveRamp or Neustar.
- Experience working with cloud databases
- Understands privacy landscape such as CCPA and GDPR.
- Experience working with clients to integrate CRM data into broader media strategy.
- Hands-on experience with agency new business which includes proposal writing and pitching.
- Phenomenal communicator.
- Superb writing, storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Expert at PowerPoint- a "power user" of this tool.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB