Freelance | Job ID #70122 | $70 - $80 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Select needs a Database/ Tableau Developer for a Health Care Company.
This is a 12 + month contract to hire opportunity.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
Desired Background / Knowledge / Skills
- A solid understanding and hands-on experience with SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- Proficient in coding and automation, preferably in Python
- Working knowledge of microservices & APIs
- Experience working in Agile teams, familiar with SDLC
- Experience working in one or more hyperscale cloud providers – AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI
- Experience coding with Cloud APIs and SDKs (preferably in python)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- MS EXCEL: Experience in validating and Analyzing data in worksheets using Sorting, Filtering, VLOOKUP, creating PIVOT tables, ChartsDegree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Certifications: tableau, sql and Basic Security (good to have) and/or Cloud certifications ( good to have)
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Select, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Select is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardselect.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $70 - $80 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search