Onward Search is looking for an Account Supervisor to oversee the strategic growth of accounts for our client. While providing client support and overseeing all day-to-day activities, you’ll manage and develop integrated marketing projects that range from traditional, digital, promotional, media, and experiential. You must be a strategic problem solver with experience building partnerships, collaborating with clients to solve challenges and maximizing every aspect of the account relationship.
- Defining multi-channel marketing programs and content that will drive revenue
- Ability to think strategically, work directly with clients and other stakeholders and focus on bringing in new business
- An understanding of current and emerging marketing and advertising trends
- Providing strategic support to communications and media relations as assigned by an account directo
- Deliver business insights and identify opportunities, patterns and gaps in marketing strategy
- Conduct client discovery sessions to build Statements of Work
- Serve as main point of contact for agency clients
- Supporting the development of program strategies and ICA
- Collaborating with clients to define goals, KPIs and success metrics
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising or B2B marketing
- 5 years of experience contributing to the strategic direction of an integrated marketing strategy
- At least 2 years experience in demand generation, lead generation or sales driven marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or sales-related major)
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity, apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB