Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their growing team.
You must be a detail-oriented professional who can run multiple client-facing integrated digital marketing projects from creation to launch.
Projects will include web and mobile development and will involve gathering project requirements, identifying objectives, coordinating with the team, brainstorming ideas, facilitating update calls and ensuring project completion.
- Ability to manage multiple long-term concurrent projects incorporating people from many departments and skill sets
- A background with digital development best practices, as well as a willingness to learn about new advances and approaches
- Exceptional project management, leadership and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to develop and communicate new ideas for functionality
- Experience working with designers, programmers and developers on digital projects
- 2+ years of experience working in a digital environment delivering client-facing projects
- Project management experience using methodologies to design, test and implement solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred with a technical-related major)
About the position:
- The salary range for this role is $50k-$55k
If you have the background, apply now.
Employer offers health, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB