Our client, a Social Marketing Agency, is looking to hire a Project Manager in Denver, CO.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Support Client Services Team with development of detailed project work plans, project architecture and budgets in Workamajig project management system
- Create and manage timelines in accordance with project work plans
- Support Finance and Client Services Team with client billing
- Support VP of Strategy and Operations and Senior Project Manager with identifying and resolving project workflow issues, resourcing and process improvements
- Conduct trafficking functions to keep work flowing through the creative and content team, work with Client Services team to support other trafficking needs
- Schedule appropriate internal creative, content and strategy resources, keep detailed notes of decisions from meetings
- Provide Client Services Team with project financial data to help them make proactive decisions to improve project profitability
- Support Client Services Team to develop project change orders and create relevant documentation
- Work with VP of Strategy and Operations and Senior Project Manager to develop change orders, scopes of work and associated budgets for proposed projects
- Develop and manage vendor subcontracts/purchase orders in coordination with Client Services team and Creative and Content Directors.
- Review and process vendor invoices, ensuring invoices align with approved scope of work and budgets.
- Coordinate with Creative/Content Team on subcontractor relations (e.g., scheduling, ensuring vendors have needed project assets)
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience
- 5+ years of agency or similar experience including 3+ years of experience as a project manager
- Experience managing multi-million dollar projects/budgets
- Experience with Workamajig® project management software platform is preferred, experience with enterprise project management system is mandatory
- Proficiency in MS Office® suite
- Professional demeanor and the ability to serve as a confident representative of the firm with a variety of stakeholders, clients and community members
Salary Range: $50,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB